- I got a promotion at work. I start in 2 weeks. I'm totally stoked. I'm also very nervous.
- I got an awesome bonus and have purchased a few toys.
- One of the toys is a Roomba Scheduler. I named him Jeeves, and DH did not like that name, so he has been renamed by DH. His new name is Mr. Belvedere.
- Tomorrow Mr. Belvedere's partner in crime should arrive. DH has pre-named the Scooba to Snork.
- Can you tell that DH grew up in the 80's?
- Mr. Belvedere scares the hell out of poor Deacon and he chases Cassidy. It's about the funniest thing ever.
- I have purchased way too much yarn lately.
- And about that, I got a knitting "job" today. Someone was seeking a test knitter will be sending me the yarn and pattern this weekend. I will knit socks and return them with pattern correction and will be paid a decent sum. I'm pretty excited.
I think those are the major developments for the day. I will try to get back to regular posting here soon, but I can't promise anything...