The first swap I need to post about is the Favorite Color Swap 3. I am totally excited about this swap, and our first task is to fill out a questionaire, so here it is:
Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire
1. What are your top three favorite colors?
- Purple, blue, black
2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
- Knitting! I am exclusively a knitter right now. I used to cross-stitch, but lost interest.
3. What products do you really covet?
- This is a tough one. Generally if I was something badly enough, I just go get it! I guess my main things as fancy sock yarn (or any yarn, really), and most anything from Bath & Body Works. I am a major hand lotion and lip gloss fanatic.
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
- I love to gamble, fish, and read.
5. Is there anything you collect?
- Yarn and books! I'm not really much of a collector other than that though. Well, maybe lotion and lip gloss...
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
7.What are your favorite……
scents/smells?… Almost anything fresh or fruity or spicy. I don't care for anything floral, however.
types of music and/or bands?… I like most anything, but my favorites would probably be 80's music and classic rock.
authors?… Mostly the mainstream stuff, like James Patterson, Janet Evanovich, etc.
animals?… I am definitely a cat person, but I have 3 dogs and I adore them. Really, I love all critters. Oh, that is something I covet...a ferret! I would totally have one if they were legal in my state.
places to shop?… Bath & Body Works, Bed Bath & Beyond, and just about any yarn store. My favorite is The Loopy Ewe.
season?… It's a toss up. I love the colors of spring, the coolness of fall, and the coziness of winter. I really hate the heat, so aside from the swimming part, I dislike summer.
yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?… My top two favorite yarns would be Wollmeise and Socks That Rock, but I am a fan of just about anything that resembles yarn.
candies or goodies? Ohhhhh...anything salty or sweet. I like chocolate, but I also really enjoy things like jelly beans and other fruity flavored goodies. By fruity, I guess I mean berry flavors, because I really don't like things like banana or coconut and that sort of thing.
8. Do you have any wish lists?
- I did start a wish list on The Loopy Ewe: http://www.theloopyewe.com/wishlist/show/19598/?token=85742e82a54a, but that's it. I haven't been organized enough to make an Amazon list or anything...
9. Are you allergic to anything?
- Nuts! Peanuts are fine (and I love peanut butter), but all other nuts are off limits for me. :-(
10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
- 1 cat and 3 dogs. My kitty is a generic long-hair that rules the house. She is beautiful and spoiled and generally rude to nearly everyone but me. My dogs are all Llewellyn Setters and they are gorgeous and rotten and they leave fur and toys everywhere.
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here.
- Hmmm...this is tough! I am really pretty easy to please. I can promise to be happy with just about anything I am surprised with. Honestly, I just really love to get things in the mail. I am on Ravelry under sunnybiss77. I have an iPhone so chances are good that if you send an email with a question, I will probably get back to you pretty fast! I am open to any Q's you have, so bring em on. This is gonna be fun...