Saturday, September 8, 2007

Love at First Sight

Well, the poll indicates that the iPhone is the preferred purchase. Which is a good thing, since I went and bought one today!

I just couldn't resist it. While they did have the 4GB in stock, I decided to go with the 8GB. It seemed silly to spend that much $$$ and not get the better one.

I played with one in the store for quite a bit and I was sold. This thing rocks. Right now I am at my parent's place so I am waiting for iTunes to download so that I can activate it.

I am so in love with my new toy.

Ravelry Update: 1,136

BTW, this was obtained while checking out the iPhone at the store. Yes, I tested the iPhone by checking my Ravelry place. It is a sickness. Between the iPhone and Ravelry, if y'all don't hear from me for a bit, don't be surprised! :-)

Things I am excited about with the iPhone:
  • Pulling up knitting patterns while away from my computer
  • Viewing movies away from home
  • That new toy smell

No comments: