Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Poor Readers!

You have all been so neglected. Please blame Ravelry, not me. There was a lot of set up to do and it's really cool. By set up I mean entering info and pictures. My yarn stash and I had a little photo session over the weekend just for this purpose.

Anyhow, not a ton to report. I have been so busy with stuff lately that I am exhausted every evening. I have accomplished very little knitting, which sucks since I need to finish that baby sweater for mom soon! I will probably get most or all done by this weekend. At least, that is the plan.

So what other knitting content might I have? Oh! The cool part about Ravelry is just what I expected...I can see what other people have in their yarn stash and offer to buy or trade. I have snagged several cool yarns so far, and have sold a few as well. All with $0 out of pocket. I found someone to trade some of my sock yarn with for something I like much better, I sold a yarn that I absolutely hate, I found someone willing to sell a favorite yarn that is no longer being produced, and I have a big trade in progress. I will be making a post office trip in the next day or so...

Well, that's about it for now. Just a lot going on, but I will try to keep the blog up to date!

No comments: