Sunday, August 19, 2007

FO Weekend

There will (hopefully!) be another post this evening with photos and more updates on my week. But for a very quick FO object, I finished the Uniscarfity! Yay! I will try to share a pic later. DH loves it. But evidently not enough to remember to wear it to the deer hunting trip I quickly finished it for! That's how it goes when he wakes up at 3:00 am to got hunting. Poor guy. He was very disappointed. But he was pleased to come home to see that I am using the left over yarn to make him some matching fingerless gloves. One is done and the other is half done.

My big excitement today is that I did a zillion errands (and got the done fairly fast!), which included going to Bed, Bath & Beyond to get some shelving to properly store my yarn stash. Theoretically, I will do a "Flash Your Stash" photo shoot sometime this week. We'll see how fast I get it all sorted and put away.

Well, I am going to go try to complete some chores now and I will try to come back with pics of FOs and whatever else my camera points to.

No comments: