Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Future Blog Topics

As requested in the comments, I will start an agenda of future blog topics (thanks Hollis!!!). Thus far we have:

*How I Started Knitting
*How I Learned to Knit
*Anything Else Suggested

I'll probably also have to have an acronym list at some point, but to address the immediate ones (and also names):

FO - Finished Object
UFO - UnFinished Object
DH - Dear Husband
Bugs - My beloved 6 year old niece (obviously not her real name, but it's what I call her. Always.)
Layla - My best friend's 20 month old baby girl (and frequent recipient of my knits)
Isaiah - My darling nephew who STILL does not have a suitable nickname. I was going to refer to his as Burke after Isaiah Washington's Grey's character, but for obvious reasons have opted not to do so any longer since my nephew is not a horribly dramatic bigot. Nope, he's a darling 2 year old.
Cassidy - My kitty
Dino - My oldest dog
Daisy - My middle dog
Deacon - My youngest dog

Okay, that's it for now. Tell me what you want to read and I will oblige. Off to eat dinner now...

2 comments:

Hollis said...

It's so weird seeing my name in print like that...

Sunny said...

It was so weird to type it! But since that is your user name, here I figured I should call you that so my millions of readers would know who I was talking about!