Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weekend Plans Updates

Here is my original list:

  • Costco - Lunch stuff for DH
  • Bath & Body Works - Need wallflower refills and have a coupon for some goodies
  • Various Clothing Stores - I am taking on some new work duties and need to dress a little more professional
  • Trader Joe's - More lunch stuff
  • Nail Salon - Desperately need a pedicure
  • Ulta - On Sunday they start a big sale and I am going to stock up

Here is my altered list:


  • Costco - Lunch stuff for DH - Done
  • Bath & Body Works - Need wallflower refills and have a coupon for some goodies - Done
  • Various Clothing Stores - I am taking on some new work duties and need to dress a little more professional - Calling this done for now
  • Trader Joe's - Skipping it since I need very little there and it can wait
  • Ulta - Skipping it because I don't need to spend the $$$
  • Nail Salon - Desperately need a pedicure - Doing this today
  • Grocery Store - Added because DH eats a lot of lunch stuff and we are out of a few things

These changes mean that I can do my tasks all within about 2 miles of my house and in a short time. Yay!

No comments: