Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Photos!

First, a picture of the Shapely Tank. Yes, it is done and it is blocking. Since I am a terrible photographer, this is a really bad picture. Even the color is not showing well. I did do a crab stitch all around the armholes and neck line and it seems to make it more uniform. I know it fits well, hopefully it will be even better when it is done blocking.

Since I had the camera out, I thought I could share more pics... Cassidy is not the best model, but here she is. I could not get her to keep her eyes open for the flash, nor could I convince her to face forward. *sigh* That's cats for you.


And last but not least, a few garden pics for mom's benefit. Mom is the tomato thief in the family but she is not close enough to steal. :-( And those squash and zucchini are filling the veggie drawer, and yes, that one is giant.




Well, I'm off to admire my slowly drying tank top. And maybe go see what else DH will digg out of the garden. We are getting buried in veggies. Mom, come back!

No comments: