Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Office

I am working on the back of my Shapely Tank, and I just finished the waist decreases. While knitting, I am watching season 1 of The Office. Everyone I know loves this show, so I decided I should probably check it out.

It is making me want to poke my eye out with a rusty fork. Probably because I work in a corporate environment and some of the shit they make fun is too real. Exaggerated, but real. Ya know? So, I think I'm going to stop watching it. It's actually making me not want to go to work tomorrow. Blah.

Not much more to say for now...I'm going back to working on the back of my top. I'm getting a little worried about the fit. I'm to new to knitting to be able to tell if something will work out, so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Hollis said...

Keep watching. It gets better. Or just skip ahead to Season Two.

And also, a suggestion for future blog topics: How did you get into knitting? How did you learn? (To the non-knitter, it sounds like you've been doing it all your life. I know i should know the answers to these questions, yet i don't. Have mercy on the forgetful me - vodka! - and let us know!)

:)