Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Random Notes and Bags of Crap

What is a Bag of Crap, you ask? It is the mysterious item one can purchase from www.woot.com. As one who is new to Woot!, I have yet to get one and they only show up occasionally. But the various info on the net says that for $1 you can get some pretty awesome stuff if you clicked the order button fast enough. Many people are predicting a lot of Roombas being sent out based on the fact that Woot! has had them offered several times lately and they have not sold out.

I clicked the order button almost immediately, but have yet to receive confirmation over 40 minutes later, so we'll see. Cross your fingers for me! Poor mom was on the phone with me when the BoC popped up on the screen for me and I totally brushed her off. Sorry mom! But if I get good Crap In A Bag, you will agree that it was worth it!

Other random notes...I am continuing on the Shapely Tank and I am sick of knitting stockinette. And I am sick of worrying if I will run out of yarn. Argh!

The World Series of Pop Culture is back on VH1. I love that show. It's pop culture trivia and so much fun!

DH is totally hooked on that silly sitcom Still Standing. I started watching it and he thinks it's hilarious. It's always fun when he finds a show he likes...he gets really into it. Between this and Reno 911, he's well occupied in the evenings when he's not tending to his vegetable garden.

As for the daily cat update. Miss Cassidy is doing well. She barfed today, but I really don't blame her. Here is a list of things DH fed her today (he is off work today and spent most of it spoiling the dying cat):

  • Extra large sardines in olive oil
  • Potted meat
  • Swiss cheese
  • Pringles Sour Cream & Onion
  • Chocolate ice cream

Evidently she appreciated all of these items. Other than one barf, she seems to be feeling well today.

On a similar but very sad note, condolences to Crazy Aunt Purl and Roy. *sniff* I was so sad reading her post today (http://www.crazyauntpurl.com/archives/2007/07/the_story_of_ro_1.php). I honestly didn't realize it was a goodbye post until the end, I was so enthralled in the story. What a great post.

Well, I'm off to bed now. Hope my BoC order went through...

No comments: