Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Wrap Is Done!

I finished the swimsuit wrap for my mom and it has left the house. Yay! I added fringe and blocked the hell out of it and sent it home with her. Of course I forgot to take a picture. *sigh* Why do I always forget that???

I may make a wool blanket for my kitty to sleep on. She loves my wool yarn, so that may make her happy. We'll see.

I'm still seriously thinking about the Mystery Stole 3 project. I have a nice lace yarn and the perfect beads dropped into my lap. If I made it, it would be for my grandma, most likely. I know she would love it. I just don't know if I have enough of an attention span.

Oh! And I had mom try on her one finished Kew sock and she loves it. She's such an awesome Knit Supporter. She said this was the best fitting and nicest sock yet. Dad of course piped in and informed her that she'd better enojy it because she'll never see the second sock. I have a bit of a reputation... But I have already cast on the second sock, so hopefully I will finish it!

Hmmm...no other knitting news. I haven't knit a stitch yet today and I don't know that I will. It's getting late and I need to eat and go to bed. I think I will knit a lot this weekend. It helps me to not be so sad about my kitty.

No comments: