Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend Accomplishments

I picked up my meals at Cena and fed DH a tostada last night. It was very good! Tonight is some kind of steak things.

Mom's sock has a good chance of being completed. The foot is half done, and I think I can finish it today if I knuckle down. And if I don't run out of yarn. It will be close. If I run out, I don't know what I will do. It's a one-of-a-kind and it's not like I can buy just a little more.

I am going to go dye my hair now. MIL could not come over due to a small car issue, and I don't feel like leaving the house. Hence, I will dye my own hair and will try not to dye the carpet or cabinets as I have done in the past.

I am going to skip Harry Potter and Trader Joe's. I just don't feel like going anywhere! So lazy...

But the biggest accomplishment is that I think I finally fixed my internet connection for good. We have had constant issues that we can't figure out, and it's very annoying. I had a brainstorm today and called tech support, and in theory things should be resolved. And if they aren't, at least my ISP tech support will have to fix it. They wouldn't before because I was using a Linksys router, but I learned that their modem will also act as a router (that was my brainstorm) and now they will support all of my equipment. Fingers are crossed.

Okay, off to dye my hair!

No comments: