Friday, July 20, 2007

Very Little To Report

Well, the Woot-Off is over and I didn't buy anything. There were a few things that temped me, but I don't need any impulse purchases right now. My Bag of Crap has not yet arrived. I have no patience... This is almost as bad as when I bought a grab bag of yarn from WEBS. But at least with that I knew I would get something good. Surprise yarn is fun.

DH's computer is all jacked up and I can't figure out why. It's times like this that I wish I actually knew as much about computers that all the people in my life think I do (hi mom!). I get very frustrated when I can't fix something. I am going to try a system restore to see what happens.

But the most important thing I have to report here is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKE AND ICE CREAM DAY, HOLLIS!!!!!

1 comment:

Hollis said...

Aw! I just noticed this!

Been away from the interwebs with my pals from Hogwarts you know.

Thanks! I feel so fancy!!!