Saturday, July 21, 2007

Weekend Tasks

What I plan to do this weekend...

  • Hopefully finish mom's second sock (Kew). I have a decent amount of the cuff/leg done; about 20%, I think.
  • Go to Cena to pick up my meals for the month. Good stuff on the menu this month, plus they are assembling for free. Yay! I enjoy the assembly, but I didn't feel like doing it this time.
  • Probably run to Trader Joe's. I am out of foccacia bread for my sandwiches.
  • Dye my hair. I am hoping that MIL will come do it for me. It looks awful right now, so faded.
  • Maybe go buy Harry Potter. I read the synopsis, so I may wait. I really need to reread all of them to remember how it all goes. I don't even think I own them all! So it may be a while. And I have several other books I need to read in a nice pile on the coffee table. I need to learn to read and knit at the same time.

That's about it. I think the hardest task I will have will be to make freezer room for the food!

No comments: